TW01 6.5" Self-balance Bluetooth Hoverboard in Purple
1. Metal rear brake for S1 electric scooter;
2. Very easy to install or replace the rear brake;
3. Don't forget to take off the insulating strip on rear brake after you get the electric scooter;
4. The rear brake is just an emergency equipment for the e-scooter. Do not step your foot on it to brake in normal condition, use the red brake valve instead;
5. The taillight on the rear brake will be on when the scooter is moving;
Warm tip: If the rear brake of your electric scooter is metal,please buy a metal rear brake. Plastic rear brake and metal rear brake are not universal.